Your News on TV, Radio and Broadcast Stations with Premium Extended Circuit
We’ve recently completed another huge milestone with respect to widening our distribution and reach. Many have noticed that your press release now gets posted on more TV, radio and broadcast stations’ websites. We label this as the “Premium Extended Circuit”.
Immediately effective today, all news will be sent through the Premium Extended Circuit without additional charge until we release Premium Extended Circuit separately probably within a month.
So I want to give everyone a quick view into what Premium Extended Circuit is and what you can expect when you send a release into the circuit.
Publish Your News on ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, CW – Affiliated Station Sites
You can now publish your press release on the above station sites. The benefits? Don’t think you need my detail, but here’s what I can think of:
- The immediate result is seeing your news published on stations like KAIT, KATV, WAGT and more, stations that you are already familiar with. These are the stations affiliated with ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, CW to name a few.
- These websites are popular with good Alexa ranking and high traffic. By having your press release published on them you are going to enjoy extra exposure and more views on your release, not to mention branding and SEO benefits that comes along.
- If you are running releases for clients, I am very sure they will be delighted to see their releases posted on these sites.
- Build brand and authority while reaching the mass audiences that you could not otherwise reach.
- The releases are very well indexed by Google. See below.
Google’s SERP on Premium Extended Circuit
Below is a press release distributed by MarketersMedia and it’s screenshot of Google SERP result off a quoted title search:
This is page 1 of the search result. Notice the red arrows, they are on the Premium Extended Circuit will reach.
Note: You are seeing inclusion in WSJ and Yahoo Finance because the release also gets on our First-tier Circuit.
Here are page 2 and 3:
Above is page 2 of the SERP. Below, Page 3:
The Press Release Placement:
Above: Release placement on FOX8, WVUE.
Above: Release placement on ABC27, WHTM.
Above: Release placement on KCTV5 website.
As you can see, Premium Extended Circuit places your press release on many media stations. Preliminary results show that releases going into the circuit is getting increased CTR, views and traffic. We are glad to be able to deliver this awesomeness to our customers – YOU. To us, it’s been a happy, worthwhile effort.
How Do I Get Into The Premium Extended Circuit?
Since we’ve just expanded, we have not started to charge extra for Premium Extended Circuit. Currently all Agency, Premium and First-Tier releases will be placed into Premium Extended Circuit. In the near future we are going to introduce this as a separate distribution plan.
For now, as long as you submit a press release with MarketersMedia.com, your news will automatically be included in the Premium Extended Circuit to reach all these cool websites. Talk about the best syndication and coverage? We have it for you here!
Our distribution starts at only $99. See plans & pricing.
So take advantage of this now, send your next release with MarketersMedia.com!
…and see your press release hosted on
by Daniel Tan